Sunday 13 July 2008

Pink Delight Paperpack 1 of 3

Guess who's back....back again....I am back....tell ya friends!!! LOL
(soz you are supposed to hum the Eminem song I aint got a clue what it is called now though! Doh!!)
Anyways yep I am back again already!!! with a new paper pack for ya to enjoy! well I say a new pack it's actually 3 seperate packs, 25 papers all together to be had, 3 DL's. Here is the first link:
Hope you like? Lemme know what ya think!
I should really curb myself & save the second part for tomorrow, so I will try my bestest to do just that, It will be hard cos I'm so used to sharing as I create. but there's not long now til tomorrow so maybe I will make it!! LOL
Thanks for looking!
Hugz Crazycatlaydee
xxx

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Powered By Blogger