Thursday 3 July 2008

My Father's Day Card







Hey all

Ooh my first post on my new blog :)

Well my friend Cat told me I had to get something up here soon, & I had a week to do it in. So Cat here's my first post, just for you!!

LOL Well it aint really for you it's to show off my Father's Day card I made for my Father funnily enough!!! So here it is.....

These pictures don't do the card any justice at all, I used a Fabulous kit from Daisie Company, one of Kizzy Dizzy's. Its such a cool card to make, takes all the hard work out of it (which is a good thing when you leave it to the last minute like moi). Will see if I can get some better pictures & update when I get the chance!! :)
Hugz Crazycatlaydee
xxx



1 comment:

Helen said...

Love your fathers day card! Love your blog to, and wow, your papers are so nice, you really are on a roll with the scraps! Well done, look forward to seeing more!

Helen

Powered By Blogger