Tuesday 29 July 2008

800X800_Metallics

Good afternoon everyone :)
I hope you are all well???
Well I'm not too great today, I have just discovered my best mate who is in prison wont be released till October! he was supposed to be released in June!
But I am adamant it is not going to get me down too much!!! If I ever needed a laugh, today is the day!
I have just got to grin & bear it :)
Anyways Thank you to you all for downloading my lil creations & for subscribing to my blog, I am sooo glad I decided to give this a shot, without my blog & my groups & the friends I made there I would still be stuck in that big ditch I was in not so long ago, & trust me it was a dark horrible place to be & I don't want to go back there, not now not ever. So thank you for giving me the strength to carry on! I really really appreciate it more than any of you could ever know!
Anyways as always my papers are 800X800 200 DPI & they are all zipped up, so you will need an unzipping program to get these papers.
Here is the first link : http://rapidshare.com/files/133323757/_800X800_Metallics.zip
Just uploading to Mediafire as I type, tis very slow today!!! will post when its done! :P

Thanks for looking! Huggerz Crazycatlaydee :0) xxx http://www.mediafire.com/?jyz22cj0jbv

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Marie said...

keep your chin up, darlin and thanks

Powered By Blogger