Monday 28 July 2008

800X800_Dark Papers


Good afternoon all :-))))
I expect you all think I'm in a dark place at the moment what with the papers, But I am sooooo not!!! LOL
In fact I am quiet happy still!!!!
This week is gonna be a paper week for me! last night I created some fab papers to share, which is good because I wanna try & concentrate on making another kit!!! Oh & these cards I have got to get made!! August is a pretty busy month for me card wise! I can't actually believe we are in August nearly already!! Never mind! As always my papers are 800X800 200 DPI, & when you download they are in a zip file, so you need to unzip to access the papers :)
Anyways here is the link :
Thanks for looking! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx
Here is the new working link, Don't know what is wrong with RS, May just not like me today :) Hugz xxx

3 comments:

Crazycatlaydee said...

I appear to be having some downloading issues with RS & am in process of uploading it to mediafire. If this storm holds out long enough! Hope the power doesnt go!!!
So so sorry :)
Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Powered By Blogger