Thursday 31 July 2008

I have been tagged :-))

I've Been Tagged lol by the talented
Tammy, Tyvm hun :)
I've never been tagged b4 so am hoping i get it right :-)))
Ok so this goes like this -
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts are

1) I totally love Helicopters, esp Chinooks :)
2) I also totally love Subaru Imprezza's
3) I love cats LMAO (No-way) & my Bearded Dragon :)
4) I am the most untidiest person I know.....Yet I am A cleaner :)
5) I am supposed to be a Card maker in my spare time, ROTFL
6) I love PSP & my Computer!!!
7) I'm not a talkative person, I hate speaking on the phone :P Prefer to type :)
Phew!! now I am Tagging -
Cozy
Neon butterflys teasure Chest
Violet Virgo
Heather Stokes
Kittz
Irresistible Scraps
Marcea

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

Awww.....You are SO SWEET to tag me - it was fun getting to know you a bit...
You can see my tag answers HERE....
Have a GREAT day!
http://dylanstokes.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-have-been-quadruple-tagged.html

Powered By Blogger