Wednesday 23 July 2008


Good afternoon everyone :)
Well yesterday I lost my 'Mojo' as it were, I blamed the sun for taking it away from me, & I was struggling with what I could do for today's freebie, so this is one for all you fellow card makers out there, Some inserts!!!
Sorry couldn't think of what else to do, there are 21 inserts in the zip all are in JPEG format, 200 DPI.
They fit an A4 sized sheet folded in half, I don't know if I have named them right, I called them A5 inserts but I ain't got a clue when it comes to paper sizes so just remember they fit an A4 sheet in half!!! & you should be okay. LOL
Hope you like? & Thanks for looking! Huggerz Crazycatlaydee xxx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely work and for sharing it so generously with us. It's very much appreciated xx

Christine said...

thank you. yes they ARE A5 and absolutely brilliant.
thanks again

Powered By Blogger