Friday 25 July 2008

Inserts02 ~ Freebie


Hi all!
So so sorry for not getting this out yesterday, I could bore you with the details of why I didn't get it out but I wont bother, it ain't very interesting....believe me!!
Well its just started raining here :( not gonna get me washing dried now!! Ah well!!
Here are a few more inserts for you card makers out there, should hopefully get some papers done this weekend for next weeks freebies....Saturday is the scattering of my Grandmother's ashes, so after that will hopefully be able to get more PSPing done!!! should be able to get creative again after that, seemed to of lost my mojo when she passed away in May, so by sunday hopefully my creative side will be back!!! Watch this space LOL, anyway here is the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/132344021/_Inserts02.zip // http://www.mediafire.com/?y3nzyx0jfz5
Thanks for looking as always :) Huggerz Crazycatlaydee xxx

3 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi there hun, have left you something on my blog .... go check it out
-x-

Anonymous said...

Hello Crazycatlaydee!!! Wow, what a wonderful award you have given me. I am very honoured by this one. Oh boy, now I have to think about a few to give it too, but I know some already. I didn;t know, my simple, humble blog had such an impact on people. But I am glad, if you feel a bit happier by sometimes reading the bla-bla I am posting. Lots of love and a hug.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Powered By Blogger