Thursday 31 July 2008

800X800_Mixed Colours

Good day to you all!
I do hope you are all well??? & If your not, sending Big hugz to ya!!!
I'm quiet a happy chappy again today :) YAY!!! Dunno why! Must there be a reason for it?! (Yeah usually in my case there has)
Anyways here is today's freebie.....Hope ya like?!
As always they are 800X800 200DPI & there are about 20 papers in this lil pack.
Now tomorrow I am supposed to be not here as I have to sign on, Boo-hoo but I'm gonna try & get a freebie out to ya tomorrow regardless, cos I still have loads of papers to share!!! So we'll see how the day goes.
Anyways here are today's links to download the pack.
http://rapidshare.com/files/133817794/_800X800_Mixed_Colours.zip
Mediafire is being a bit slow joe today, so will post the link when it's uploaded! Tks
http://www.mediafire.com/?tm7mzmf0i0w
Thanks for looking! Big hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Powered By Blogger