Thursday 14 August 2008

@Papers_Misc


Good morning everyone :P
Hope you are all well?
I am better kinda in a way, LOL Well I no longer have a collapsed lung! YAY but I do still have a headache which I have had upon leaving the hospital on tuesday!
When I mentioned to the doctor ystdy about me having a pounding headache still, he basically told me he wasnt concerned about my headache & was more concerned about my chest & lungs. Which is okay I suppose but my head hurts :(
So I still have no idea why I have a headache!!! Oh well!
I havent really felt like opening PSP for the past couple of days let alone make anything! Sorry! I'll see if I can get some freebies made up over the weekend for you to make up for it!!!
The T'internet is being very slow today, so I will post the link when its done! Need to take my meds see if I can shift this headache, I'm not holding out much hope though :)
Thanks for looking! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better very soon. I will add you to my prayers.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger