Saturday 16 August 2008

NPapers02


Here is your second freebie!
Tis raining soooo much here! & My headache is back :(
But I have bathed my ickle lizard yay!
But my headache is back boo hoo :( I wish it would go away for a day at least!!
Okay, it has just been brought to my attention that some of you may be saving the preview (on the left) when coming to get my freebie on my blog.
The preview is just a preview its all merged layers & saved as a jpeg & its only put on my blog for the purpose of showing you what's in the zip file, which you can download using the links I provide, & in the zip file are separate sheets of the papers, they are as always 800X800 in size & are 200DPI, Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will of had time to upload to someplace else for those who cant use RS.
Right now I must go find some proper food so I can take my meds & see or pray my headache goes away, I really thought I had got rid of it today! How wrong was I?! Thanks for looking! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your website and your shares
Regards
Chrissie

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger