Tuesday 19 August 2008

Glass Papers02

Agghhh Why is everything so slow??? The T'internet is really winding me up today I have a short fuse for sure :P
My MSN wont work for some reason, & everything else is just taking sooooo long to do anything :(
Anyway here is today's lil freebie, I had such a good response to these papers yesterday thru my groups that I thought I would continue with them! There are 10 in the ZIP, & as always are 800X800 200 DPI, & here are the links:
http://rapidshare.com/files/138480553/_800X800_Glass_Papers02.zip
OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?dwm9qzxzjwd
Woo-Hoo at last!!! My fuse is even shorter now than when I started!
Maybe I should give up & go & play on my NEW game I bought for my Wii ystdy....Mario Kart!!! Woo-hoo cant wait!!!! LOL I know I'm sad LOL but I don't care!! Well till tomorrow, Have a good day! Thanks for looking! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx



1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger