Monday 25 August 2008

Blocks Alpha


Good afternoon Everyone!
First of all THANK YOU to all who sent birthday wishes for me yesterday, I appreciate them heaps.
I had a good day with the family :P
Now I was going to try & make a birthday scrap kit, but it didn't go too well so maybe another time! My sister & my 2 niece's went home today & I can try & get back into creating again now this week! But the other day I was playing and made a small alphabet set. Not much I know but under the circumstances (well under the influence of alcohol) LOL I made these, I don't normally drink but thought it's my birthday so why not!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/blc1llhzzzt/@Blocks.zip Anyways hope the sun is shining for you today, its STILL raining here :( Doesn't ever stop, hasn't all summer!!! Till tomorrow big hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger