Sunday 3 August 2008

DeLights paper pack



Hi all
Hope you have all had a awesome weekend?
I cant remember much of mine except there were a lot of blinds animated blinds at that involved on Saturday!! LOL & I've a cracking headache too end it all!!! Oh & chest pains, I honestly thought I was going to die this morning! I couldnt breath at all. They are somewhat better, I have half filled the dishwasher without becoming out of breath too much, so hopefully by the time it has finsished I should be able to fill it again!!! Without too much bother!!
Oh well! Thought I would go with some nice lighter colours to begin with this week! I so didn't get the chance to make any kits last week so hopefully I will get something made this week!!Here are the links.
As always my papers are 800X800 200DPI & are in ZIP format!




1 comment:

Twisted Scrapper said...

Thank you :) This freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Powered By Blogger