Tuesday 26 August 2008

Frames


Hi everybody :-))
Hope your all okay?
Sorry for not posting earlier, the truth is I was busy today playing & making the freebie's on offer, I had an awesome BH birthday weekend but did No creating whatsoever :(
So been a busy bee today making frames for ya! There are 6 frames in the ZIP & are PSP format, if you want the PNG one's leave me a comment & as soon as I see 1 person wants them I'll zip em, up & upload them for ya :P no problemo :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ttnzujjij0x, I'll post the other half tomorrow. Hope you had a good Monday no I mean Tuesday LOL (I hate BH's my week gets soooooo messed up & I spent it confuzled as to what day it is!!)
Thanks for looking! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx
***UPDATED LINKS***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helo Crazycatladee, I dont have psp,so if you would I would love it if you .png'ed the frames, thanks loads
Debra V...aka kittyquilts

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger