Wednesday 28 January 2009

Mixed Bag 02_Add On

Evening :)
Hope yer all well?
Sorry I didn't post this last night but truth be told I didn't make it till today!! Yesterday tea time I had quiet a shock!! & it took till this morning to come to terms with it!! LOL
Yesterday afternoon we discovered our lizard was a female, & yet we'd been told by someone who works with reptiles & such that our lizard was definitely a male!!!
Really??? How's that then when SHE laid 2 eggs yesterday?!?!? :-))) LOL
It sure does explain a heck of a lot, like what's been wrong with her why she's not eaten for days & why she was digging in her viv! & why all of a sudden she'd taken to glass dancing, when she never did before!!!
So anyway! Hehe, Only now wish we'd of known this ages ago cuz they could be real eggs with babies in em!! Ho hum!
Right back to the freebie! This is a add on to a previous post that I posted on 24th January no I never it was the 23rd hehe! There are 6 hearts of each colour (as per pack) & about 9 bow wraps, I think!! You can download this Here and Here
For some odd reason I am a day ahead of myself! I keep thinking it's Friday tomorrow!! & its not wishful thinking cuz I wanna just bypass Friday this week all together, sleep Thursday wake up Saturday kinda thing :P Anyway! I'm orf, Have a good one! Thanks for looking!!! Huggies Crazycatlaydee xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Powered By Blogger