Wednesday 21 January 2009

Mixed Bag 01

Hello :)
I'm back again!! Had quiet a stressful night last night, My PSP crashed on me about 9 or 10 times from 6PM to 3AM all because of some plugin I know was working a few months ago & wont now!! But I just wouldn't nor couldn't give up!! But I did at 4AM...lol
I have made enough freebies till the end of this week anyway! So be sure to check back for more mixed bags!!
Okay each paper is 800X800 Pixels, they are saved in JPEGs, I do av the PNG format ones too but thought it might be easier for some of you to download if they were JPEGs. The file is less than 6MBs. You can download them
Here &
Here
Let me know what ya think....Would love to know your opinions
Till tomorrow hope you all have a great day!
Huggies Crazycatlaydee xoxo

No comments:

Powered By Blogger