Tuesday 27 January 2009

Mixed Bag 01_Add On

Evening or Morning all! Whichever LOL
Well I came back!! hehe Had a bit of a worrying weekend, we thought maybe our lizard was poorly & had possibly burned himself on his UVB light but turns out he hasn't he is just going thru some pigmentation irregularities or something!!! LOL!!
& I am feeling quiet drained just from everything!!!
Anyway I sat all night trying to get some different add on bits together - as a break from just papers.
My mind seems to of gone somewhere god only knows where & I wish it would hurry up & come back!!! Anyway! There are 6 Hearts in the 3 colours, & 7 Different wrap bows. You can download these Here and Here.
Thanks for looking! See ya soon! Huggies Crazycatlaydee xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Powered By Blogger