Tuesday 21 October 2008

Happy Halloween =)


Hey everyone =)
Hope y'all well?
Here is a lil something I was playing about with, needed a break from that C..hri...stm..as kit I was working on! So I made a lil Halloween kit for ya!!!
I am having mega trouble uploading it to RS at the moment, Hoping it's gonna of finished by the time I post this.
Anyway this kit is in PNG format & there is much more than shown in the preview.
This kit is for your personal use & can be download from:
Mediafire
Rapidshare
That's it all done! Yay!!!
Hope ya like? & Thanks for looking!
See ya soon =)
Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww Lyns this is tooo cute wuv it

Shellie
xxxx

Iziezi said...

Hi! I've just added you as a Hatchlings friend on Facebook, noticed you had a blog and decided to stop by.

I love your designs! Not sure what a "kit" is, but one of the other comments says it's a freebie, so perhaps I'll download it and find out?

Take care!

Michelle said...

Hiya Lyns

Left you something on my blog

SHellie
xxx

Powered By Blogger