Wednesday 8 October 2008

Roses & Ribbons


Evening troops :)
Hope your alright? Made another lil kit tonight!
Took me longer to make the preview than the actual kit :)
There is more in the kit than in the preview :-)))
Its in PNG Format & is taking an age to upload!!!
Mediafire DL Link
Rapidshare DL Link
Bout time! LOL I ain't a very patient person me :p lol
well I have to get busy this week, Grrr don't want too wanna play more :-)) So will prob be back early next week, hopefully, of course if not before :-))
So hope the rest of the week is an awesome one! See ya! Big hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

5 comments:

Orlff said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much, this is a very pretty set, dont suppose theres any daffodils in the future? cheeky arent I lol.
Kandy x

Anonymous said...

As always great shares, but why does your link to your cards not go there I ask myself???
Pam X
aka edenpace

Crazycatlaydee said...

Honestly Pam, pfft i've no idea :) I didnt know it didnt go there, will look in the morning as its nearing 4am now...lol...remind me if i forget wont cha!!
& of course Thank you i appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment :-))) lynz xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us.

Powered By Blogger