Tuesday 25 November 2008

Yay!! I have won an award....Woo Hooo :D

Wooo Hoooooo!!!
Hello everyone! I do hope you are all well???
It's been a while ain't it......I ain't forgotten about ya! I just been a lil bit busy!!!

But I want to send Mega Huge THANK YOU's to Shellie's Rambles for thinking of me when nominating me with this awesome award!! It's an honour & a pleasure to accept.

The Rules -1. The winner can put the logo on their blog...2. Link the person you received your award from...3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs...4. Put links of those blogs on yours...5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated...I would like to nominate the following:
{Here's my lil speech bit, cough! I am nominating these person's for this award because if it wasn't for their generosity & excellence I wouldn't of learned so much over this last week to do with tag making! It's been such a joy working with these people's tutorials, & I have amazed myself with what I can do & how easy it is! So my HUGE Thanks for providing us with some awesome tutorials!!!} Amen! :-)))
WeeScotLass
Pints Tutorials
Kays Tutorials
MayK's Tutorials
Gillz Designz
Teresas-Tutorials
Jo Designz You should check out her tutorial site too, but I nominted Jo for this because I LOVE her cute lil xmas kits & tutorials!

Right that's it!!! All done!!!
Right now I must get on need to finish up Baa Humbug part 2 for posting this evening!!!
Have a good day y'all :) Big hugz Crazycatlaydee xoxo




Powered By Blogger