Monday 8 September 2008

Last of the frames (for now!)


Evening all.
I do hope ur all alright? Much better than me!! I'm having a crap week already this week & it's set to get much worse tomorrow & Friday :( Oh well that's life I suppose :)
Only 1 set of links today, since downloading that Google Chrome thing yesterday RS has completely changed & I dunno if its RS whose changed it or my browser thingy, & basically it didn't upload the zips so I quiet frankly just gave up! I just wanna go to sleep but can't not yet!!
Anyways here is the 1 PSP Zip file to download:
Mediafire
Or the PNG Zip here: Mediafire
There ya go! Defo change now these are the last of the frames for now I promise :-)) I still don't know what I'm gonna do next but not frames! Anyway have a good night! Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

No comments:

Powered By Blogger