Wednesday 10 September 2008

Gingham frames


Hello everyone!
Hope your all well??? I did try & post this last night but it wasn't being very friendly or nice lol so I try again today :)
First of all let me just say, I know I wasn't going to do anymore frames, But...these are Gingham frames & as the gingham papers went down a storm I thought these might be of some use too...& I have been having a mega creative block of late. Anyway there are 3 colours as shown in the preview & 3 sizes too. Now for the part I have difficulties with...the links.....
PSP DL Link RS

PSP DL Link MF
PNG DL Link RS
PNG DL Link MF
YAY! So far so good!!! I shall get some other colours done this afternoon. If you have any ideas on what my next adventure can be please let me know, I'm open to ideas & like the challenge, (if I can rise to it that is!). Thanks for looking! Have a good day :-)) Hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

No comments:

Powered By Blogger