Sunday 7 September 2008

Frames_sq_001

Hey everyone!
Hope yer all well?
I'm alright been making some more frames again. I just keep finding myself in PSP making yet more frames, & half the time I don't even really know I'm actually doing it!!! Suppose that's good news for all you guys :-)) As you know whatever I make I just Luv to share! So here are more frames.
I really need to move onto something new, I just dunno what!!! I shall have to go looking for some tut's soon :-)) Anyway here are the links for the PNG Format frames, (BTW there are 5 frames in each zip, both PSP & PNG zips contain the same frames)
So PNG Zip: RS DL link
MF DL link
PSP Zip: RS DL link
MF DL link
There ya go! It's taken me forever to get this post finished LOL my lil mind has wandered a bit! DL'd a new browser checked my emails lol & now I have finally finished! yay! So enjoy! See ya tomorrow!!
Thanks for looking! Big hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Powered By Blogger